Mary. 25. Bermudian/German-American. Female and Fat. Deal with it. Loud. Nerdy. Prone to laughing at her own jokes. Sometimes NSFW. Also- I cuss. A lot. Inbox me if you need me to tag anything you find triggering.
I Can’t Breathe: Broadway Stars Send A Message About Police Violence & The Killing Of Eric Garner
On July 29th, at 6pm WalkRunFly Productions (Warren Adams & Brandon Victor Dixon) partnered with poet Daniel J. Watts, and over 100 Broadway stars, directors, producers, musicians, choreographers, designers and technicians in Times Square to send a message about violence and the killing of Eric Garner.
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3